Urban exploration of 1 of 4 original test sites for the Mid Canada radar line used to detect incoming Soviet aircraft in the late 1950s to mid 1960s. This was built in 1953 to test the doppler effect for detecting airplanes. The Mid Canada line was discontinued when it was replaced by the DEW Deffence Early Warning line further north in Canada. The antenna tower is around 220 feet tall. Special thanks to Justin, our local guide who showed us around the place.