Thanks for watching RTD Interviews. Leave a comment, subscribe and share.
Brian K. Smith (a researcher, monetary enthusiast, and Information Technology Specialist) sits down with us today to discuss his book, The Complete Guide to U.S. Junk Silver Coins. A comprehensive book which covers everything you need to know about the coinage of the United States of America.
Visit the RTD Bookstore to support Brian K. Smith as well as the RTD channel► http://rethinkingthedollar.com/bookstore
In our discussion we cover the following topics:
1. What comes to mind when you hear the words “Rethinking the Dollar”?
2. Why monetary education is so important in today’s economy surrounding the coinage history?
3. How his book, The Complete Guide to U.S. Junk Silver Coins, came about?
4. What are some major changes brought about with the change in coin composition?
5. How to measure value in junk silver coins?
6. What was the public reaction to the removal of silver from circulation?
7. What would the next U.S. coin debasement look like?
8. His opinion on how important silver and other metals will be in the future?
For more information and to follow Brian K. Smith work you can visit: http://www.junksilverbook.com
Rethinking the Dollar ► http://www.rethinkingthedollar.com
Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/rethinkingth…
Twitter ► https://www.twitter.com/rethinkindollar
RTD Android App ► https://goo.gl/RrcOlv
Test your Money IQ: How much do you know about the Dollar? Click here ► http://goo.gl/o5Jj2B
Join the RTD Community and get the beginners guide to understanding money.
Free eBook: “The Simplicity of Money” click here ► http://goo.gl/iYCZje
DISCLAIMER: The financial and political opinions expressed in this interview are those of the guest and not necessarily of “Rethinking the Dollar”. Opinions expressed in this video should not be relied upon for making investment decisions and do not constitute personalized investment advice. The information shared is for the sole purpose of education.